http://www.dekart.com/?prospectus-phd-dissertation Prospectus Phd Dissertation
http://sankayaonline.com/georgetown-undergraduate-admission-essay/ Georgetown Undergraduate Admission Essay
http://zahratekstil.com/custom-writing-help/ Custom Writing Help
http://loscompadres.mx/is-best-essay-help-legit/ Is Best Essay Help Legit
http://www.worldsparrowday.org/write-assignment-for-money/ Write Assignment For Money
http://www.noticiasdigital.es/literature-essay-papers/ Literature Essay Papers
http://www.dilmah.pl/?how-to-buy-viagra-safely-in-the-uk How To Buy Viagra Safely In The Uk
http://www.golfschoolflevoland.nl/?division-word-problems-homework Division Word Problems Homework
A little animated GIF fun with some footage of Jim Groom from the #ds106radio NYC jam this past Thursday night:
Here’s the original vid:
Here’s Luke Waltzer’s brilliant reflection on the DIY Radio session at Baruch the night before that provided the occasion to get together and play music loud. Really loud.
Oh and, this just in: audio archives and reflections by Giulia Forsythe. Rock!
- DS106HeadLessHijinks: Week 4, Audio Assignment #1
- Salvaged from thiseviloblivion, transition edition.
- DS106 GIF-Fest: 3D Printer Makes Evil Robot Santa
- DS106 GIF-Fest: Muppets
- You’ve Come a Long Way, Jerry
- Jumping the Shark
- The Journey of a Piece of Sushi a Conveyor Belt
- DIY Digital Microscopy
- Bava Rocks!
- Salvaged from thiseviloblivion: A Visit to the New York Aquarium, December 2004.
- Radio Mayhem: Of Caves, Political Scandal, Condoms, and Russian Pronounciation
- Stories From the Formerly Soviet, Vol. 2
- Eye, Razor
- Talons: A Case Study in DIY Educational Technology
- Tutorial: Play System Audio in Skype Calls on Mac OSX (9)
- http://fosendesigns.no/christof-paar-phd-thesis/ Christof Paar Phd Thesis You’ve Come a Long Way, Jerry (5)
- Felice Seltzer: Thank you. I love it! I always thought there was never enough of Jerry in the ad. You were able to...
- scottlo: This is a great reflection. I had no idea there was such an interesting story in that cigarette ad. I love...
- Mikhail: Thanks, Alan. I love the way you frame it in terms of story. And don’t let the whirlwind blogging...
- Alan Levine: You are spot on in this reflection Mikhail, how a small act of abstracting video to a few frames then...
- The Journey of a Piece of Sushi a Conveyor Belt (5)