What part of the title did you not understand? Sushi on a conveyor belt at Kaiten East Sushi, 3rd Ave and 27th St., NYC. Got about a minute before my phone fell. The sushi goes around on a conveyor belt on different colored plates. Each color plate costs a certain amount (white, $1.50; pink, $1.75; green, $2.00, &c., &c.) Take what you want and stack the plates. At the end of the meal, the waitstaff tallies the different colored plates and calculates the bill. In Japan, this is called kuru kuru sushi. Pretty cool. And delicious.
- DS106HeadLessHijinks: Week 4, Audio Assignment #1
- Salvaged from thiseviloblivion, transition edition.
- DS106 GIF-Fest: 3D Printer Makes Evil Robot Santa
- DS106 GIF-Fest: Muppets
- You’ve Come a Long Way, Jerry
- Jumping the Shark
- The Journey of a Piece of Sushi a Conveyor Belt
- DIY Digital Microscopy
- Bava Rocks!
- Salvaged from thiseviloblivion: A Visit to the New York Aquarium, December 2004.
- Radio Mayhem: Of Caves, Political Scandal, Condoms, and Russian Pronounciation
- Stories From the Formerly Soviet, Vol. 2
- Eye, Razor
- Talons: A Case Study in DIY Educational Technology
- Tutorial: Play System Audio in Skype Calls on Mac OSX (12)
- I Can Has Whole Smoked Alligator? (5)
- Leah Elisheva: Smoked alligator is incredible! I too wondered about where the “whole” ones (for parties)...
- DS106HeadLessHijinks: Week 4, Audio Assignment #1 (4)
- Christina Hendricks: Run the open…very nice. The clip from the film is fantastic, and I love the emphasis on...
- Mikhail: Alan, I’m doing this because I am #4life.
- Alan Levine (@cogdog): Death is no excuse Michael! Way to come back big Mikhail Are you doing this because of the...
- Michael Branson Smith: Don’t stop riding the ds106, otherwise a death occurs.
- contact thisevilempire (1)
- Daniela Pavicic: what is evils address?