Writing Online Help Documentation What part of the title did you not understand? Sushi on a conveyor belt at Kaiten East Sushi, 3rd Ave and 27th St., NYC. Got about a minute before my phone fell. The sushi goes around on a conveyor belt on different colored plates. Each color plate costs a certain amount (white, $1.50; pink, $1.75; green, $2.00, &c., &c.) Take what you want and stack the plates. At the end of the meal, the waitstaff tallies the different colored plates and calculates the bill. In Japan, this is called kuru kuru sushi. Pretty cool. And delicious.
- DS106HeadLessHijinks: Week 4, Audio Assignment #1
- Salvaged from thiseviloblivion, transition edition.
- DS106 GIF-Fest: 3D Printer Makes Evil Robot Santa
- DS106 GIF-Fest: Muppets
- You’ve Come a Long Way, Jerry
- Jumping the Shark
- The Journey of a Piece of Sushi a Conveyor Belt
- DIY Digital Microscopy
- Bava Rocks!
- Salvaged from thiseviloblivion: A Visit to the New York Aquarium, December 2004.
- Radio Mayhem: Of Caves, Political Scandal, Condoms, and Russian Pronounciation
- Stories From the Formerly Soviet, Vol. 2
- Eye, Razor
- Talons: A Case Study in DIY Educational Technology
- Tutorial: Play System Audio in Skype Calls on Mac OSX (9)
- Help With Tok Essay 2015 You’ve Come a Long Way, Jerry (5)
- Felice Seltzer: Thank you. I love it! I always thought there was never enough of Jerry in the ad. You were able to...
- scottlo: This is a great reflection. I had no idea there was such an interesting story in that cigarette ad. I love...
- Mikhail: Thanks, Alan. I love the way you frame it in terms of story. And don’t let the whirlwind blogging...
- Alan Levine: You are spot on in this reflection Mikhail, how a small act of abstracting video to a few frames then...
- http://iaaesthetics.org/?college-application-essay-pay-music College Application Essay Pay Music The Journey of a Piece of Sushi a Conveyor Belt (5)