Writing A Successful College Application Essay So it’s high time to get back into the madness that is DS106. This term, the course is “headless,” no one person is in charge, there’s no one prof, it’s a classroom without teachers except without a classroom too: just the wisdom, expertise and generosity of the members of the ds106 community, old and new. So here then is my first assignment, a bumper for DS106Radio. I played with an old clip about living authentically from My Dinner with Andre and the end of a track from the Run the Jewels album by Killer Mike and El-P and added a voiceover at the end. It took me a while to get the effects in Audacity to do what I thought I’d want to do but since I don’t really yet know what all of them do, I took my chances and am pretty happy with the result.
- DS106HeadLessHijinks: Week 4, Audio Assignment #1
- Salvaged from thiseviloblivion, transition edition.
- DS106 GIF-Fest: 3D Printer Makes Evil Robot Santa
- DS106 GIF-Fest: Muppets
- You’ve Come a Long Way, Jerry
- Jumping the Shark
- The Journey of a Piece of Sushi a Conveyor Belt
- DIY Digital Microscopy
- Bava Rocks!
- Salvaged from thiseviloblivion: A Visit to the New York Aquarium, December 2004.
- Radio Mayhem: Of Caves, Political Scandal, Condoms, and Russian Pronounciation
- Stories From the Formerly Soviet, Vol. 2
- Eye, Razor
- Talons: A Case Study in DIY Educational Technology
- Tutorial: Play System Audio in Skype Calls on Mac OSX (9)
- http://www.papilouve.com/dissertation-report-on-finance/ You’ve Come a Long Way, Jerry (5)
- The Journey of a Piece of Sushi a Conveyor Belt (5)